Thursday, October 20, 2011

Team Anna - Is media biased?

Recently there have been a lot of acquisition against people who are in Team Anna. I do not have any special consideration for Team Anna but indeed it is loaded with people whom I respect and so does the nation. One of main resources why I have developed a respect for these people is media. Media communicated the acheivements which made these people great!!! Sometimes like these I keep on wondering - is media biased now? Most of us know that people do not go into the main body of the news article, however headlines are read my most.

When I first saw this article - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kiran-Bedi-accused-of-inflating-bills-says-no-personal-gain/articleshow/10425634.cms - the first thing which came to my mind was -so what everone does it (considering that she used the money for herself. But when I read further the story was entirely different, one of the messages was that even the organizers knew about it and supported the cause... Also, this kind of arrangement is happening for some time now then why was this not published earlier? and why is it published now?

Leaving the question.. Is media Biased?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.